10 Steps to Turning your Knowledge into Power
10 Actions You Can Take Now!
- Create Your Greatness- There are no secrets or any tricks. Without knowledge you are NOWHERE my friend! Think of your priority project today- are you staying true to the big picture or are you trying to create shortcuts for yourself? Stop it and there is no magic bullet out there! It will take action on your part and consistency!
- There is an iPhone app for that silly!- One of my favorite comedians/actors Steve Martin uses an app on his phone to make notes of ideas, song lyrics or jokes that pop into his head any time of the day. Do you have a convenient way to capture your HA HA moments? If so are you using it? Take 3 min this second (ok after you read my article ) and dump your brain on some paper or on your phone! See what comes to your mind and inspires you to take some action
- Beat them 3 0′ clock blues- It’s not what you just ate today for lunch that’s slowing you down! Your body’s internal clock dips between 1pm and 4pm. I recommend blocking out 20 minutes each day this week to take a nice afternoon walk or step out for a quick power nap! (learned this from an older dated success magazine, works wonders)
- Manage YOUR mind- You can not think emotionally and be powerful! What’s on your mind and what’s holding you back! Look at the bigger picture. Make 2 fast lists: things you control and things you can not. Here is the best part -> Take ACTION on the controllable and FORGET THE REST!
- Give Jordan an assist- Being a team player is learning to focus on the benefit of your team rather than yourself! Are all your goals have to do with YOU and your OWN achievement? Make a list of five ways to overall contribute to an advancement in your team!
- Now what if?…- Get out of your COMFORT ZONE today by asking yourself “what if” questions. What if you didn’t market the same way everyone else does? What if you didn’t work (on your business) for 3 days straight? What if you asked for HELP? Make a list of five questions and answers. NOW GO MAKE ONE OF THEM A REALITY!
- Actions is the answer- I love this one. Frustrated with the lack of results in your business? Then you really need to reevaluate whats going on. Make an accomplishment list of actions you took this week towards your growth. If your not getting the positive response you want, then adjust three actions in your goal list for next week.
- Mommy / Daddy who?- Are you letting your immediate business tasks get in the way of a bigger priority? Mark 2 times on your calendar this week to spend some quality hours with the ones you love the most!!
- 50 Free Throws - In school, the NBA’s Steve Nash struggled against players of larger stature, but he ad a work ethic beyond his years including rigorous daily practice (very important here) What are the three most important skills to your success? ( Lead generation is one of them ) Write down one way you can sharpen each and practice one today
- Now get the heck out of here! – A study showed you are 50% more likely to die of a heart attack if you don’t take frequent vacations. Go book a flight or a weekend of a well deserved time out.
What if I told you that for just $2 you could start generating more leads for your business? Would that interest you? Click here and see what I am talking about!
Bluesman signin’ off
See you at the TOP!
source : Success Magazine
The following two tabs change content below.
Was not too long ago, I was chasing family, friends, and complete strangers... Trying to make my Network Marketing business work. Gigging at nights in bars, playing the blues just to put food on the table. I was able to bounce back hard and create a lifestyle I couldn't even dream of at that time. Now I am passionate on helping others succeed. Access my best training and resources by clicking here.